I just wanted to say something about all of us that I have learned over the past months. I learned that all humans are selfish. All of us know we are selfish, even if you don't like thinking about it, we all are. Only a hand full of people will go through suffering and throw away how they feel to make others happy. That's what I have done. I threw away how I feel to make someone else happy and it got me no where. So my advice is to have fun in life, and it might sound stupid, but be selfish. In the beginning we all come into this crazy world and we all leave alone. If someone was about to die that you loved and you would give up your life for theirs you know you wouldn't actually do it because you wouldn't want to live without that person. So if you were to give your life for that person, you would still go on without that person and they would have to live the rest of their life knowing that they caused someone to take their life to let them live. I know all that I'm talking about right now will end up being bullshit in the future when my mind changes. All of us change, just like the land and our technology. I think the thing we all need to remember is what really matters. Being happy, being close to friends and family, and doing what makes YOU function. I think this is all confusing to a lot of people. Ugh. I just wish that time would go by faster. "There's no point in begging though since it wont change anything." Well, that quote is a good quote from somebody I know. Guys and girls, don't break peoples heart. That's all I got to say today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment